CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I would like you all to meet....

I would like you all to meet...RUBY!
(that's what I've named this beauty)





On Wednesday I bought MY very own car. Never have I ever had my own car. I have always used the family car and just taken whatever was available and that has been nice but I decided its time to get my own. I love Ruby! She has been good to me so far....and she better be good to me for a long time because geez cars are expensive. I've taken really good care of her thus far and I have a feeling that she'll stick with me for quite awhile through the thick and thin. There is a lot of potential in this new relationship of mine and I just wanted you all to meet my new friend.

1 comments:

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

ooo! I like it! It's so pretty! I love the red!