CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Through the Years ... What do you think?

So there is all this debate lately about what I should do with my hair. I have had many hairdos in my life and I think its about time for a change. You see... most all of my life I have had short hair. Exhibit A:This was one of the earliest pictures I could find showing proof of short hair through my life.

Exhibit B:The above picture was a stage in my life where it was curlers in the hair every night and take them out in the morning when I woke up.

Exhibit C:Ahh... Exhibit C is very interesting. To this day this picture is the time when my hair was the longest it has ever been. This was in the Second Grade. Now do you see why I say its about time for a change? Its been about 14 years since my hair has been past shoulder length.

Now the last picture was in the second grade and the next picture is from my Junior year of High School. The reason for the big jump is because 1. I couldn't find any pictures on my computer from those times. And 2. There are some times in your life that you just shouldn't make people relive with you. Maybe in some later posts you will see these pictures...it would probably be titled "My awkward years". Just trust me my hair was short.

Exhibit D:
Both these pictures are from my Junior year of high school. It was up at state track. The picture above is of us three team captains. This picture and the picture right below are from the same day. This is the shortest my hair has ever been. This is how my hair was from my freshman to junior year of high school.
Exhibit E:
Not only have I tried different lengths and styles, but different hair colors. I have tried going to really dark hair color.

And finally Exhibit F:This is probably the most recent picture of me. My hair is back to its natural hair color. And I have been trying to grow it out since the beginning of the summer. The real question is....should I continue on with growing out my hair? What do you think?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should grow it out and go really blonde with some red undertones!!!! You are pretty no matter what :)

Cassie said...

You already know this but I completely support the idea of growing it out. Really, you look gorgeous right now (and you know I'm not the type of person to call girls gorgeous very often, so when I actually do it is because the situation really merits it). And that's not to say you weren't gorgeous before, it was a different gorgeous. This is a sort of grown-up Bib gorgeous. Do you like how I've said the word "gorgeous" six times now? I think that's the most I've ever said that word within one paragraph in my whole life. Also, the caption word below the comment box says "bliblymi." I thought it said "biblymi." Coincidence? I think not. I think the internet wants me to call you biblymi. So I will. Also, sorry this is such a long comment... I'm bored.

Laura said...

I think your hair is cute, but it's always fun to do new things. Try growing it out and see how you like it!

Dolly said...

Your so lucky to look cute with long or short hair Bib! But, I think it would be fun to see you with long hair-just for a change:) Happy Sunday!

Ben, Tana, B.A., and Dirk said...

Grow it out, that is my vote.