CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The big 2 1!

My birthday was this past week...May 2nd. It was so much fun. All of my family came into town (not only was it my birthday but the next day my brother was blessing his baby boy Eli) so we had a full house. A house gets pretty crazy with 9 Adults and 11 grandkids...but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my family. We had a BBQ, opened presents, and played games. I also went to the new x-men movie with Bryan later that night. It was a fun day. Here are a few pictures.

My all time favorite musical is Wicked. I got to see it when I was in London. My parents went to it about a month ago in SLC and they got me this shirt from it. It has a picture of the witch and it says "Defy Gravity" if anyone knows anything about this musical they know that that is one of the best songs there is on it.


I also got a Willowtree statue from my parents. They are the statues you always see at Deseret book that are hand carved. I love them so much and I collect them so I got another one to add to the collection!

A picture with me and 8 of the 11 cute nieces and nephews of mine! Aren't they adorable! I am so glad all of them were able to come to town to celebrate my birthday with me!

It was a great weekend. I had a great birthday and my nephews baby blessing was great!


6 comments:

sarah said...

Happy late birthday, Annalies! Looks like you did have a fun birthday. I added you to our blog, too so now we can be blogger friends.

Dolly said...

Happy belated B-day!!!! This makes me think of Cam too-he'll be 21 in Sept this fall. Loved the pictures:)

*Congrats on your new baby nephew-Eli. (That was Jaden's old name:)

Jill said...

Cute blog Bibby!

Jordan said...

I am glad that you had a nice birthday!

Kimby said...

Happy birthday chica! See you on Monday at Grandma's...hopefully you guys are coming.
You are adorable by the way!

jenandjustin said...

Thanks for letting us crash your birthday!! AND letting us have your bed on your birthday.You are too good to us! We all love you!