CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Delta...my favorite place on earth

This past week I went up to Delta, Utah. Some of you may think something like "Whoopie, whats so cool about Delta?" Well its these people right here...


I love these girls. We call ourselves the three amigos. I am pretty sure we have dozens and dozens of pictures of us three in pictures very similar to this one from when we were just babies to now. They are my 2 closest cousins and some of my best friends. Karilynne is on the left and she just returned from the Stokholm Sweden mission, me of course in the middle, and then Kelli on the right. We had not been together for almost 2 years til Saturday night when we met at my Grandma Lyman's house. It was so good to all be together again and be able to catch up on life. We had so much fun together and did what we do best when we get together...Laugh. Karilynne did a great job at her homecoming report and we had a lot of fun hanging out with all the family. It was a great weekend!

5 comments:

Dolly said...

Bib-you've gone brunette! I LIKE it:)
My sister in-law is coming down from Delta this month! So, I love Delta too-because of my brother's wife and kids-♥

Enna said...

Presh! love it. And i LOVE your hair brown. so sexy.

p.s. I'm thinking we should road trip it up and visit auntie jean and johnny. haha not really... but I heart them.

Jeff Excell said...

Nice blog Annalies! You should add us on your contact list. jeffandsarahexcell.blogspot.com

Miss Melis said...

You three are my favorite little cousins. What beautiful women you all are! Did you mention how you three just laugh and laugh the entire time you are together. Very contagious to be around you three. Those are some fabulous genes we've got going on.

Maddie Miner said...

Yay Delta! I'm so glad someone else understands how great that place is haha. And your hair is so so cute!