CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Some Family Pictures

Hey everyone! It's been a couple weeks since I have updated my blog. I have been busy and have some other things I will post soon but today I am just going to post a couple family pictures. I was so excited today because I finally got some pictures that we took at my Grandma Keate's funeral today as well as some of my Grandma when she was around my age in her wedding dress and such! I absolutely loved the pictures (especially some of the ones of my grandma) so I thought I would post them. My Grandma passed away at the end of January. We all love her so much and miss her so much! I was so blessed to have her as my Grandma!


My family...and Grandpa Keate of course (in the middle)
on the day of Grandma Keate's funeral.


The whole Keate side of the family on the day of the funeral.

My Grandma Keate...I love these old pictures of her.


This is my all time favorite picture of my Grandma...this is her in her wedding dress. She is right around my age in this picture and I think she looks beautiful! I love having these pictures of her!

This was the last picture taken of my Grandma Keate...not long before she passed away. I still think she looked great!

Anyways ... I thought these were some cool pictures of my Grandma that I am lucky to have and also some family pictures of the day of her funeral that I thought I would post. I will post again very soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of your family. Your Grandma was a pretty lady.. Very Cool.

Miss Melis said...

Holy Cow, Bib. You definitely have some Keate blood in you. You have got some great genetics!

jenandjustin said...

I love the pictures Bib! Thanks for posting them! I'll show them to Justin. It was fun seeing you this week!

Kim and Kyle said...

oh my gosh bib those pics of grandma are gorgeous!!! i love seeing old pictures of her she was beautiful especially in her wedding dress! can you believe she was married at our age? i was there when that last pic of her was taken and youre right she looked great! i miss her like crazy!!